Lasers are very cool and they can be very useful tool. In this video we will unbox, assembly, test and review very powerful 5500mW laser engraver. This laser engraver is very powerful and it can easily engrave text, images and graphic in wood,plastic, leather... On the highest output settings it can even cut fabric, plywood and other materials.
If you are interested in this laser engraver check the links below:
Get the Laser engraver from Banggood:
New version! 16W of power! -- goo.gl/uw2JBg
A3 Pro 5500mW -- goo.gl/gVawt4
A3 Pro 2500mW -- goo.gl/R27JH3
Get the Laser engraver from From Amazon:
Even bigger size:
5500mW 40x50cm -- amzn.to/2MbrS5x
A3 PRO 5.5W specifications:
● Maximum engraving area: 30cm x 38cm
● Control board: Eleks Mana SE
● Carving materials: bamboo, wood, paper, plastic, leather, etc.
● Power supply: AC 110 - 220V
● Adjustable laser focus
● Support Micro USB
● Stepper motor: 1.3A 42 stepper motor, Y-axis dual track
● Stainless steel and acrylic acid frame is stable and pretty
● It is an unfinished DIY kit
Support the channel without any extra cost by buying items through these affiliate links:
Amazon - amzn.to/2RB3fA7
Aliexpress - bit.ly/2GwTA7g
Banggood - bit.ly/2vv57lj
Ebay - ebay.to/2O8GC3J
Gear that I use for my videos:
You like what I do? Support me on Patreon
I put a lot of effort and time in my videos and I would appreciate if you click on the ''Like'' and ''subscribe'' button.
Thank you so much for your support.
9 abr 2017