You've got questions about life in Japan, Japanese culture, or any language questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? goo.gl/utFQRQ Ask Risa now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Risa it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to goo.gl/utFQRQ
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Risa! Receive a special audiobook if your question is chosen!
In this video, Risa answers 2 comments.
- Alexey: "Hi Risa! What do you think is the most difficult aspect of Japanese for foreigners?"
↪ Risa's Japanese culture class recommandation goo.gl/JkY1kt
- Christian: "What advice do you have for foreigners living in Japan who want to start dating a Japanese person?"
↪ Risa's best romance courses bit.ly/2Jr6Pbs
Your favourite Japanese teacher Risa takes the questions you've been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your Japanese study. Interact with Risa to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning Japanese is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us using hashtag #JapanesePod101
- Facebook : facebook.com/JapanesePod101
- Google Plus : plus.google.com/ JapanesePod101
- Twitter : twitter.com/JapanesePod101
- Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/JapanesePod101
17 dic 2016